888 Endorsements want to see you succeed and so there are additional options you can choose to help you flourish.
Sport is no different to any other business and marketing is a key part to any businesses success.
Our marketing team are able to help you get to the next level and with a bit of investment, get you the exposure you need to be successful.
There are three levels of investment and with each one you have the option to run it month to month with no contract or choose a rolling 6 month contract for a great discount.
The types of marketing needed for you will be customised to meet your needs and so there are several options as indicated:
What is The Process Like?
The process seems a little daunting, but as we have been doing this for many years, we use all our experience to make it run as smooth as possible.
Our clients can’t beleive how quick we get from initial application to having a profile online and workig for you or your team.
1. What is your opinion on website agents and current management consultants and what they offer young professionals?
2. You’ve worked with many young professionals over the years, what has been their most common answer when it comes to being successful?
Over the last decade listening to many sporting talents, there has been a common experience.
They are all under pressure to perform to be successful … with small rewards. This is where Showcasing and investment matching can make a big difference!
3. So who are 888 endorsements and how can they make a change?
I believe 888 endorsements can help talented individuals address their futures differently by taking these smaller steps rather than the giant strides. Here are my 5 top tips to help them focus, achieve success but also to keep their feet on the ground and balance prosperity and success.
1. Understand that your talent will require hard graft, time and time again, but learn to use it rather than abuse it… keep health and finances in check, rather than overwork yourself with little or no reward.
2. Respect your family, their thoughts and points of view. At the end of the day they only want what is best for you…and probably can see the situation from a clearer vantage point than yourself. Involve your family as much as you can in your sport, and resolve any problem issues… There will be times when you will need your family more than anyone to encourage and advise you. Work together to achieve your goals!
3. Understand how agents and management consultants work, look closely at what they offer, get advice and see if they can help you. Some of you may choose to do it independently, but again remember to seek advice from family and friends, they have your best interests at heart.
4. Show investors why you are different by showcasing yourself! Be Positive and Passionate about your chosen sport and have a clear and conceivable goal of where you see yourself in the future… Just like applying for a bank loan… have a financial forecast and projection of your career path. Investors will be more receptive and impressed by individuals that have done part of the financial research for them.
5. Finally by bringing your showcase together with your chosen investor… a great partnership will begin and can continue for the rest of your professional career! My vision for 2019 – 2020 is that the investor sees you – the person – as their investment rather than the monetary gain.
4. What would you like to say to any potential investors out there?
We have honest dedicated passionate male and female sports people working hard to be best at what they do and proud to be British, wouldn’t you as an investor want to be part of that?